The information contained in this website (the “Information”) has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about Workman LLP and its subsidiaries.
Workman LLP has taken care in the preparation of this website and endeavours to ensure that the Information is accurate at the time of its inclusion on this website, but does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the Information and shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of or reliance on the Information. Workman LLP may change the content or format of this website at any time.
The contents of this website do not constitute an invitation to invest in shares of Workman LLP. This website contains statements which are forward-looking in nature and subject to various risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond Workman LLP’S ability to control or estimate precisely. Information relating to Workman LLP or its share price, or the yield on its shares, should not be relied upon as a guide to future performance.
This website may contain hypertext links to websites controlled by parties other than Workman LLP. Workman LLP is not responsible for and does not endorse the contents of any such websites.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Workman LLP
1. Employees of Manor Walks Shopping and Leisure and their families are not permitted to enter any competitions organised by or on behalf of Manor Walks Shopping and Leisure.
2. All winner(s) are selected at random following the stated competition time/date from entrants who have fulfilled all stages of entry prior to the competition closing time/date.
3. Details of competition winner(s) will be displayed on the Manor Walks Shopping and Leisure website www.manorwalks.co.uk within 24 hours of the competition closing.
4. Prize(s) will be offered by Manor Walks Shopping and Leisure in Cramlington and third party companies. If a prize(s) is offered in conjunction with another company and the other company withdraws or fails to provide it, Manor Walks Shopping and Leisure in Cramlington will not provide the prize(s) itself. Any special terms and conditions associated with this type of prize(s) will be displayed alongside the competition.
5. Winner(s) must contact Manor Walks Shopping and Leisure within 21 days of being announced as a competition winner in order to claim their prize(s).
6. Prize(s) are subject to availability. Winner(s) must collect their prize from Manor Walks Shopping and Leisure within 30 days of being contacted by Manor Walks Shopping and Leisure. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prize(s).
7. Prize(s) are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. All competitions may be subject to additional rules. These will be listed alongside full details of the competition.
9. We reserve the right to refuse to award prize(s) to anyone in breach of these Terms.
10. The competition winner(s) may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images for publicity purposes without payment for any such use by us.
11. The decision of Manor Walks Shopping and Leisure in Cramlington is final, no correspondence on any of the rules above will be entered into.
12. Any queries in relation to competitions should be directed in writing to the Centre Management Team, Manor Walks Shopping and Leisure, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 6UT.
Additional Ts&Cs Pan Competition: 14/10/2015
Family Ticket valid at Vue Cramlington Only.
Family Ticket is for Four people, with a minimum of two children aged 2-12.
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Managers decision is final.
Car Parking at Manor Walks
Excel Parking Services Limited (EPS) are contracted by the landowner to patrol and manage parking on the site and may issue Parking Charge Notices (PCN) to motorists who do not park in accordance with the Terms and Conditions advertised on various signage located at the car park. It is entirely the motorist’s responsibility to ensure that they familiarise themselves with those Terms and Conditions and park in accordance with them.
When utilising the car park, the motorist enters into a contract with EPS. The offer of the contract agreement is offered in the signage at the car park and the motorist agrees to the offer by choosing to stop or park at the location, thereby agreeing to pay any advertised Parking Charge for any breach of the contract.
Parking Operators are permitted to obtain details of a vehicles registered keeper where they have reasonable cause to do so, for example to pursue a debt.
The DVLA will only provide vehicle keeper details to a parking operator who is a member of a DVLA Accredited Trade Association (ATA) and adheres to an enforceable Code of Practice. EPS are a member of the Accredited Operator Scheme (AOS) operated by the Independent Parking Committee (IPC) and as such are required to operate to their Code of Practice.
Any Parking Charge which remains unpaid after a certain period of time may be recovered using debt recovery and/or court action. Should court action be taken and no payment received, a County Court Judgment (CCJ) could be issued which could seriously affect the credit rating of the person who is responsible for the PCN.