Not being able to get to the shops for your essentials is hard. Especially in the current situation. That’s why Asda and Sainsbury's have created the Volunteer Shopping Card, the cashless - and less stressful - way for people to help get the shopping in.
It's ideal for those who might be self-isolating, older or medically vulnerable as the Volunteer Shopping Card provides a contactless, safe and secure way to allow others to shop for them.
If you have to stay at home
The Volunteer Shopping Card is great because it’s easy to:
- buy online
- send to your volunteer or print and leave for them in a safe place
- stay secure—no bank or credit card details are exchanged
- be safer as you’re not handing over cash
- Can be topped with extra funds online
If you’re volunteering
The Volunteer Shopping Card is ideal because:
- you’re not exchanging cash
- you’re still able to help, whilst minimising risk for you both
- you don’t need to know the person’s bank or credit card details
- you can use the card contactlessly in-store using a barcode
How it works
The Volunteer Shopping Card can be bought easily online. It can be emailed to the volunteer who then shops using the card, makes the payment using the barcode in store, and leaves the shopping in a safe place
So easy, so why not try it today!
Get yours from Asda here: https://cards.asda.com/the-volunteer-shopping-card
Get yours from Sainsbury's here: www.sainsburysgiftcard.co.uk