Sainsbury's Cramlington is having a refit!
The investment works at are primarily being completed to update the ageing refrigeration system, which will involve the replacement of all sales floor equipment and refrigeration plants. Whilst on site we are taking the opportunity to rebalance the layout to meet the needs of our customer and update the store with latest features, equipment and branding. The works will provide our customers with a better shopping experience. The works are taking place over a 12 week period and are being phased to minimise disruption to our customers with all works being completed by 16th October.
Customers can expect to see some exciting changes including:
- A new cigarette Kiosk with the reintroduction of the Customer Service Desk
- Increased range of TU Womenswear & childrenswear
- Introduction of TU Menswear
- More self-scan checkouts for faster service
- Increased wine range
- Re-opening of the Customer Cafe as front of house service with updated menu
- Car Park Refresh